- Represented an airline pilot in an appeal to the New York Appellate Division that garnered amicus support from both the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)’s Project on Speech, Privacy, and Technology and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF). The appeal challenged the government’s ability to search electronic devices at the U.S. border without suspicion and their ability to compel a person to unlock their digital devices.
- Challenged the government’s use of malware (a/k/a Network Investigative Technique) in connection with a nationwide sting operation targeting a “darknet” website accessible only via “Tor.”
- Drafted a successful appeal to the Second Circuit Court of Appeals reversing the conviction of a purported leader of an international drug trafficking conspiracy due to the government’s failure to timely disclose a digital forensic report related to a cooperating witness’s cellphone.
- Represented a journalist indicted under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) for his alleged role in defacing the Los Angeles Times website.
- Successfully opposed extradition of an alleged computer hacker from the United Kingdom to the United States to face charges for intrusions into various government computers operated by the Federal Reserve, the FBI, and the Department of Defense.
- Represented an information technology professional indicted under the CFAA for his alleged role in damaging his employer’s computer network.
- Secured numerous acquittals, dismissals, and favorable outcomes on behalf of clients charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) in New York Courts.
J.D., Fordham University School of Law
B.A., Stevens Institute of Technology
New Jersey and New York
District of New Jersey, Southern and Eastern District of New York and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
What Sets Us Apart?
We handle each client's matter as if it were our own
Focused Exclusively on Criminal Law & Complex Civil Disputes
Personal Care & Attention to Our Client’s Legal Needs
Direct Access to Attorneys From Start to Finish
Extensive Knowledge About Both Sides of The Law
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION